Thursday 19 August 2010

I'm giving away my discount tickets to "Business centric Open Source conference"


I'll be speaking on the tricky subject of "How to sell Open Source Software to Government", which can equally be read as "What logic can I use to convince my boss that installing Open Source is a good idea?".
This will be just one of the Open Source for Business presentations at the OSSPAC conference here in Sydney 13 & 14 of September 2010. http://www.osspac.com/
As a speaker, I've also managed to score a few $100 discount passes to the conference which I don't have use for. I'd hate to see them go to waste. Please contact me if you think you can make use of the pass.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

how about posting a copy of the presentation afterwards, so those of us on the other side of the globe who also want to convince their bosses can benefit as well.