We will only support a 64 bit distribution, (32 bit will be built but not tested or officially supported).
We will no longer provide:
- Windows installers,
- Write ups for OGC Standards,
- Write ups for libraries without a user interface (on a case-by-case basis)
We haven't got a point of contact for these projects. If you know something about this project, and can help review docs, then please consider adopting the project. Without a volunteer, we will need to consider retiring them from OSGeo-Live. Work commitment is low, kudos and karma very high :)
- JOSM ( OpenStreetMap editor )
Projects recommended to be retired from OSGeo-Live:
- pywps (quickstart broken)
- Most projects have at least minor tweaks required for the docs, some have outright errors.
- We are asking each project to, check their project overview, run the application on an OSGeo-Live VM (10.5 or a recent nightly build), run every step of the quickstart, update if required, and tell us when done.
- Once verified, we will add the project back into the OSGeo-Live 11.0 builds.
- We will call on all projects to test their projects and quickstarts again in an OSGeo-Live 11.0 beta.
- 5-Jun-2017 OSGeo-Live Feature Freeze (final application versions installed)
- 19-Jun-2017 OSGeo-Live delivered to UAT (final application versions installed - Beta stage)
- 24-Jul-2017 OSGeo-Live Final ISO
- 14-Aug-2017 FOSS4G 2017 Boston